The Masterclass is a free event for all ESVS members. Even 2023 members can access the online Masterclass as we’ve granted them an extension until the 28th of February so they can still participate in the first 2 sessions. They only need to enter their email address when joining the online event.
This year, there will be 4 sessions in 2024 on the ESVS’s topics of focus. We’ve changed things up this year so that the Masterclass now also includes face-to-face workshops on top of the traditional online webinars.
- Aortic Session on the 17th of January
- Webinar: Management of the hostile neck webinar
- Workshop: Management of the juxtarenal aneurysm workshop at St. George’s University Hospital in London
- Aortic Session on the 31st of January
- Webinar: Suprarenal and thoracic aneurysm
- Workshop: Suprarenal and thoracic aneurysm at Amsterdam UMC
- PAD Session on the 6th of March
- Webinar: Infrainguinal PAD at 19:00 CET
- Workshop: Infrainguinal PAD in Helsinki University Hospital
- PAD Session on the 10th of April
- Webinar: Open and endovascular treatment of inflow (aorta-iliaco-femoral) disease in PAOD
- Workshop: Open and endovascular treatment of inflow (aorta-iliaco-femoral) disease in PAOD in Maastricht UMC
The Masterclass is CME accredited so that 1 hour of viewing time = 1 CME point.
Link to the whole programme and registration: https://esvs.org/masterclass-2024/